Why do you need a Keyholder when buying a property abroad? Spanish law requires that someone in the country has a key to the property. We hold the key so we can access the property in emergencies.
Apart from this, there are a lot of other reasons why you should have a Keyholder. What happens if you lose your keys at the beach or forget them inside the house? A locksmith can be very expensive so it’s better to have a Keyholder with an extra set of keys!
Another common problem are water leaks, even in the newest properties. If this occurs you should have a Keyholder who can get this solved as soon as possible to avoid more damage to your property.
These are just a few examples of why it’s highly recommended to have a Keyholder when buying a holiday home.
What does our Keyholding service include?
- Weekly security checks.
- Extra security check after a big storm.
- Check for water or gas leaks.
- Ventilating the property.
- Empty mailbox and forward important letters.
- Turn on fridge and hot water a day before arrival.
- Contact person for the alarm company.
- Facilitate access to contractors/deliveries.
- If you lose your keys or accidentally leave them in the property, we will bring you another set of keys.
- If there is any problem at all we will contact you and make sure it’s solved as soon as possible.
- Price: 275€ / Year
We also provide a full cleaning service before arrival or after departure to leave the property clean and ready to enjoy your holidays! This includes changing all laundry, clean bathrooms, kitchens, floors, etc. Prices starting from 60€, depending on the size of the property.
Contact us for more information!